As freight specialists we believe that freight should be simple, and even fun. That’s why we developed our super simple online courier booking system, where no account is required in order to request a quote or book a pickup from your home or business.
Fill our the online Quote Form and one of our freight specialists will be in touch with you shortly to finalise any details and provide you with a fixed quote for your delivery.
At Freight Quote our mission is to provide a genuinely competitive road freight service, where honesty, integrity and customer service are at the forefront of our business operations.
“Freight Quote – Less Wait!”
Get in touch with the freight specialists!
Road Freight Specialists
Our commitment to you and what you can expect from us
- Our online quote request form is easy to understand and simple to fill out. It contains no complex jargon, and we will only request sufficient information from you to enable us to quickly process your quote request, and to schedule the pickup and delivery of your goods.
- The quote you receive from us will be fully inclusive of GST and there are no other hidden extras or freight surcharges.
- We will communicate to you when you can expect to have the goods picked up and when they will be delivered.
- Should we anticipate any difficulties with delivering your goods within the requested time frame, we will advise you of this in advance so that you can make an informed decision regarding the movement of your goods.
- Once your order has been processed, we will send you a tax invoice clearly stating the details of your order. This will include the agreed cost, as well as the pickup and delivery locations, and a description of the goods.
At Freight Quote, we don’t promise more than we can deliver
It is not uncommon for a customer to need some advice on a one-off pickup. Perhaps there is limited access, or a limited time window when the delivery must occur. Regardless of the nature of the job, we will always endeavour to provide you with the best possible advice, to make your experience with Freight Quote a positive one. We are freight specialists, and we’re always careful not to promise more than we can deliver, and in the unlikely event that we cannot deliver your goods within the requested time frame, we will advise you of this up front. If you book and pay for an Urgent Delivery with us and we fail to deliver your order within the agreed deadline, then we will, subject to our standard terms and conditions, reimburse you the full amount you paid for your delivery. Note that insurance is not provided with any delivery,unless you have requested this to be included and we have agreed to arrange insurance for you. If you are transporting valuable goods, or if the nature of your delivery is such that a delay in the delivery in the delivery would result in excessive cost or inconvenience for your or for another person or business, then we recommend you to consider requesting insurance.