Freight Melbourne to Sydney
If you’re moving home or office between Melbourne and Sydney, then you essentially have 3 options:
- Pack your goods on pallets (Freight Quote’s speciality)
- Hire a removalist company to hand load and transport your boxes and furniture
- Book a self-pack shipping container
Of course, due to their size, not all goods can be shipped on pallets. But if they can, then the pallet option will almost certainly be the cheapest. The two key questions to ask yourself before deciding on the best freight Melbourne to Sydney options are:
- Will all my items fit on pallets, without exceeding Freight Quote’s standard pallet dimensions (1.2m x 1.2m x 1.8, including the pallet)
- Can all the goods be securely fixed to the pallet(s) to ensure they don’t become dislodged or damaged during transport.
If the answer to these two questions is yes, then chances are we can help you save on your moving costs.
“Whether it be packaging supplies, office equipment, machinery parts or building supplies – Freight Quote’s convenient interstate delivery services can help.”
Options for Freight Melbourne to Sydney
Hume Hwy – Dual Carriageway all the way
The Hume Highway which links Melbourne to Sydney may be considered to be Australia’s most significant highway, and is the default route for road freight vehicles transporting goods between Australia’s two largest cities. In August 2013 the dual carriageway was officially completed, making the Hume route faster, safer and more convenient for private travelers and transport companies alike.